Change Management Analyst
Company & Location
We are looking for Change Management Analyst with a US MNC in the IT industry.
- Ensures that the progress of operations services for change requests and work authorizations is monitored and tracked.
- Provides change management support for operations service teams.
- Delivers change management services on a day-to-day basis, ensuring consistency of service provisions through the application of processes, procedures, tool sets, roles, and responsibilities.
- Ensures that requests for change are fully assessed and documented and any associated risks are understood.
- Collates and prepare reports, status, statistic and progress data for change documents and requests.
- Administers defined documents and controls.
- Chairperson for the Change Authorisation Board.
- Reviews, evaluates, and implements change processes and ensures quality parameters are met.
- Participates in audits and ensure compliance to process and standard audit requirements.
- Candidate needs to chair/coordinate of CAB Meeting (Change Advisory Board)
- Preparation of Change Reports/Matrix, Coordinate change request, follow Change Management Process and procedure.
- Prepare CAB's Agenda, Minutes and chair Meetings etc.
- Attend Daily Service Review, to prepare/update change tickets daily.
- Upload and maintains the change status/details in client home owned toolset GCARS and Remedy v7 tools in proper order.
- Ensure the Prodline (engineers) and Leads follow the process and procedure within toolset.
- Act as a backup with other accounts' change Analyst during their absence.
- Administers systems toolsets for the account and upload database eg. Keywords, users access, user admin rights etc.
- Provide end users support and enquiries
- Must have strong initiative, good working attitude, responsible and confident person.
- Knowledge of IT environment, Remedy Tool and ITIL Foundation, MS Power point, MS excel will be added advantages. Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
If you have any questions about the job, please email Ms Lubna Mirza at email: lubna(AT)careerblooms.com (Please substitute AT with@) or Contact at Ph : +65 67266107
A local IT company
A local IT company
An IT MNC
A growing SME specialized in integrated facilities management.
Global leader in Data warehousing and analytic technologies